Guest admission contract
As always in life, room reservations cannot be made without legal regulation. Accommodation rental/reservation are based on the provisions of the limited rental contract (BGB) and are binding. In addition, the guidelines of the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA), which are confirmed in permanent jurisdiction, must be observed. The DEHOGA informs:
- The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room/apartment has been ordered and confirmed or, if a confirmation was not possible due to time constraints, has been made available.
- The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obligates the contracting parties to the fulfilment of the contract, no matter on which duration the contract is concluded.
- The host is obliged to pay damages or to provide at least an equivalent service if the accommodation is not provided.
- In the event of non-use of the contractual services, the guest is obliged to pay the agreed or customary price, less the expenses saved by the host.
- The host is obliged in good faith to allocate rooms / holiday apartments not used to other guests, if possible, in order to avoid losses.
- Until the room/holiday apartment is otherwise allocated, the guest must pay the amount calculated according to clause 4 for the duration of the contract. According to the case law of the courts, a claim by the host of 90% of the agreed rental price for overnight stay in a holiday apartment, 80% for overnight stay with breakfast, 70% for overnight stay with half board or 60% for full board is considered correct.
- In the event of cancellation, 15 % of the down payment amount will in any case be regarded as handling fee will be retained.
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction is the place of business of the host.